Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hi Harry Knowles.. I'm putting this on my website for Uma Thurman.. Sorry.. Harry.. it would probably be best if none of this post was copy-and-pasted on to your website.. if none of this post made it on to your website.. and this screenplay was kept in top-secret utmost secrecy.. for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time to come..

Star Wars – the Phantom State..


Is the Phantom State.. Israel?.. or the Israel-America complex.. is that the phantom state...

Dost/ Russia.. has relations to Israel the phantom state.. there is a Dost community in the phantom state..

.. but wherewhich planet is the phantom state situated.. do we know?..

Coruscant is still England.. England.. England.. Imperialist England.. Coruscant may also be Victorian England.. Henry James's England.. Coruscant may be the Victorian England of “The Wings of the Dove”... is Kate Croy this Lady Palpitine of Coruscant Victorian England?...

What is France?.. What is planet Paris, France?... France is universal.. France is almost the galaxy.. like America.. on planet earth.. of the milleneum.. is France the next America... is France going to be the America of the first century of the milleneum?.. Is France going to be in the first century of the milleneum what America was in the 20th century?.. France is the galaxy now?.. becomes.. the first order?.. or is the first order still Italy.. Italian fascism.. the first order.. Snipes.. Snopes.. Snopes.. Snipes.. Snoopy?..

America/France is the Star Wars galaxy?.. But is their still a planet France?... Alderaan?.. is planet France?... like an Amazon lush forest planet?.. Alderaan?..

What is Dantooine. Is Dantooine.. Libya?.. Is Libya Dantooine?..

Tatooine is still Afghanistan.. Tatooine is and will always be Afghanistan...

Naboo.. the cultural centre of the galaxy... is Germany... who are the Gungans of Germany.... there is a social ecology to Naboo Germany... they speak an alien derivative of German on Naboo... Their are German palaces on Naboo...

But where is the phantom state.. What is the planet of the phantom state.. What is the planet upon which the phantom state.. resides...




Mara Jade: …. the lightning of my lightsaber is the division splinter split division of my soul.. my soul is divided like lightning with soundless thunder.... for there is no sound to the violent division of my soul.. my home planet is Naboo... my native planet is Naboo...I am a native of Naboo... and the predestined division of Naboo is the split schism of my soul and consciousness... the split schism of Naboo's social ecological metabolism is my ruptured metabolism.. I am swam with Gungans.. I learned swimming and martial arts from the Gungans... the lightsaber.... A mysterious black jedi of greys and reds and burning hot coals taught me the arts of the lightsaber.... and I was swiftly then on my way to becoming the Imperial hand.. the right-hand woman of my loyal emperor palpitine.. who always looked like a kindly, slight elderly man to me...

Emperor Palpitine: - his face looks no different than Ian McDiarmid's - .. Mara Jade, lovely princess emerald jade.. I will only show you this face.. no other.. their.. is another face which is the face of horror which I show to the Jedi who are meant to see that face.. but it is a face you are not meant to see.. ever.. ever.. it is a face of mists, smogs, grey stormcloud urban coal soot horrors of smog in the city labyrinths of the death star.. It is the face of a grey horror death sealed with crime which I show to the Jedi trained in the most rigid self-horror arts of the Jedi.. you need not ever be among them... the face I show is the face I wear on the Death Star, for it is the face of genocide.. it is the face of a huanted homicidal genocide against the rebels.. a genocide I never wished.. would take place.. I genocide I never wished.. upon my gentle rebels.. against this most gentle orc rebellion...

Mara Jade: .. I always wished to be a gentle orc princess of demon fire eyes of coal...

Emperor Palpitine: .. a princess among rebels.. that's who you are.. you always were so certain that you were meant to be the Imperial Hand and I agreed with you... I felt a dawn of evil and swore it would be the end of the Emperor at Luke Skywalker's hand.. but Luke Skywalker refused to be a death-dealer and thwarted my plans to die by his hand.. by his lightsaber... So be it, Jedi, I told him.. and his father finally flung me like Cassandra down an oil-well... for I am a prophet with no voice like Cassandra.. a prophet of blind speech...

Mara Jade: .. and I am a prophet of blind mind..

Emperor Palpitine: … I was meant to disappear for an age or two.. the Empire had to die and had outlived its welcome.. there are mny events which will unfold in the womb of time...


Mara Jade: Uma Thurman

Emperor Palpitine: Ian McDiarmid...

No comments:

Post a Comment