Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nude Giganta and Nude Poison ivy in THE SOCIETY...

Giganta: .. I am the smartest woman to ever live the life of a silly or not-so-silly gorrilla... yes.. I was once a gorilla.. I was once a gorilla... I was once a gorrilla.. I am a pulitzer prize winner in science winner on an intellectual class with albert einstein and marie curie at this time but I was once a gorilla... but perhaps having once been a gorrilla will help me with my courage and fearsomeness as now an erotically tanged, exotically tangy nude woman exelsior.. I am no silly woman now...

poison ivy: .. no no no.. no silly woman you giganta.. you such a sweet honey suckle giganta...

Giganta: .. ahh you will never annoy me sweet ivy princess of a white icicle..

poison ivy: .. ahh.. but will I annoy myself.. for I am a sweet prette pretty...

Giganta: .. so which wicked witch are you sweet wag ivy … a wicked witch of the west or the wicked witch of the east...

poison ivy: .. east.. always east.. the west scares me no end.. I am a perpetual enemy of the West..

Giganta: .. and I am a woman of the old wild west and I am nude for a wild time in the barley rushes of agriculture...



Giganta: .. I am ready to become a woman nude of fire .. a woman made of fire I am nude and ready to be made of fire and rye... like a grain of barley or a grain of rye I am and the mustard fire seed within.. for I am no olive of an olive branch who can be stolen from a tree by anyone but myself.. thank THANKS.. I'm greg..

Giganta: .. the olive of an olive tree of peace which you are forevermore now my sweet raven ivy.. and the mustard seed which I am for I am a seed or grain of fire.. we are two different nude women now divided appropriately to our actors.. we are actors in our roles of our respective articles of agriculture...



No comments:

Post a Comment