Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nude Giganta in "The Society", a weekly ongoing series lasting three to four years long...

Giganta: .. this is the noxey me up a bullet of mu my breasts bare are mu-bullets gone down the drain of life.. the dreain of life.. the drain of life.. my bare breasts are bullets gone down the dreain o f life.. the drain of life.. the drain of life.. a whirlpool to meet my vagina...

Giganta: .. this is the silliest soul I have in meself myself moiself irene I oh joy irene oh joy irene I have a soul mesoul oh soul my joy irene I be the silly est east west german jew I am Giganta jew …

Giganta: .. this is me.. I am strong.. but I am weak at heart.. I have a silly sleeping salami sickness heart.. I have cardiovascular problems that run through the drain of life.. the drain of life.. the drain of life.. my heart is a salami sickness gone down the drain of life.. the drain of life.. my whirlpool vagina is sick with sweat .. for I am a big woman nude and done in the oven of a city big...

Giganta: .. I am going to metropolis to blow it up like I blow my bladder up life a balloon.. the drain of life.. the drain of life..

Giganta: .. I am no man or no woman I am just gigantic tits either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment