Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

THE BARBARA MINERVA EPIC... in the Secret Society of Supervillains.....

The Cheetah: .. the crust of a dust cliff is the dry academic measurement of my pubis as if it is the top of a minoan steeple.. I wish they would give the great great archeologist Rodney Castleden his due respect.. he's earned it with his ground-zero at minoan archeological excavation sites ground research which is like carving and hewing my nude body sculptured like a block temple .. I am all blocks made up of.. I am crumbling soon into blocks.. Is Michael Crichton right?... Does decay and neglect of archeological sites maintain their authenticity.. their accuracy to their original historical era... I wish I knew as much about archeology as Michael Crichton does.. almost all my novel .. almost all my knowledge of archeology comes from reading Rodney Castledon's book.. my obsession is boo hoo hooo sniff sniff.. ancient minoan civilizations.. and egypt.. grrr.. arrgggrrr.. egypt.. egypt.. where the jews were once slaves in the time of Pharoah... before Moses freed them... a historical document of an era in the history of the Hebrews never forgotten by all religious Jews.... by boo hooo hoo fundamentalist jews... WHYYY do they say such HORRIBLE things about Jewish fundamentalist communities.. for I Barbara Minerva am forever a fundamentalist … I live at the heart of a volcano and the volcano is my heart... this heart is a word... shoah.. shoah.. shoah.. and.. and .. shalom.. two words actually... my heart beats to the lava flow of a blood pulse in my pubis a volcano lava flow is menstruating out of my bleeding gash wound soul.. like a gash bloody wound in my Duncan soul a lamb I be who forgive the knife sword of Macbeth as it makes a soul deep wound in my soul.. for I will always love the great god of gods.. king of kings Macbeth.. who made Scotland great so Scotland could have revolutions in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment