Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Society issue #6...

Nude Talia: .. the light of nights beacons on the exelsior nodes and keys of hemoglobin topology a polyhedron map on my skin bare is hemoglobin.. I am a globe nude.. and that is hemoglobin.. the eternal molecule myself my bare breasts are pink and red tinted with autumn breeze.. this is hemoglobin.. a molecule which is like a breeze in the blood.. a gentle chain reaction in the blood is hemoglobin... with a gentle frail snowflake metal piece in the centre.. a ferrous atom element or compound.. not sure which it is of the ferrous mold.. a master mold woman am I...

Society Lex: … we work together to bring your fascination for biochemistry and my fascination for organic chemistry together into compound unity.. a mutual accord of fascinations for regions of chemistry... for the Society is chemistry and almost nothing but chemistry... a chess game of chemistry is the political international affairs of the world...

Nude Talia: .. ahh chess game politics international.. soo my style.. No Way Out for us both...




Nude Giganta: .. I am a firebrand.. a brand woman branded hot iron scorching prongs a checkmark pattern on my bare butt am I for Ibsen wrote his first boo hhooo hoo... his first very first play about me as a male character.. named Brand.. Brand.. Brand... Brand Giganta.. Brand Giganta... I am branded my soul is branded with FIRREEE... with hot iron coals.. my soul is branded like pig-iron... I am ready to begin my centuries long journey through the wilderness of afghanistan... all too last a year.. only a year.. but many centuries .. in my nude body this year....



No comments:

Post a Comment