Nightingale Mist II: ..."... I don't know... it's like.. I never.. actually .. studied.. law .. that much.. to become a practicing lawyer... legal textbooks were hard to find.. I studied textbooks on .. international economics.. econometrics.. analytical chemistry... organic chemistry.. molecular biology... federal regulation of economies textbooks.. international economic integration textbooks.. oboy.. even financial calculus.. I read the novels of Henry James and James Joyce.. and Virginia Woolf.. and the plays of Shakespeare, Anton Checkov.. and Ibsen... someday I'll read Strindberg again.. someday.. someday.. but .. boo hoo hoo.. I haven't.. sorry.. real.. sorry.. I haven't actually read any textbooks on law.. not even one.. I've read some of Scott Turow's novel, "Presumed Innocent".. I've read a lot of Caleb Carr's novel "The Angel and the Darkness".. but sorry.. real.. sorry.. haven't actually read any textbooks on law.. and somehow.. became.. a defence lawyer .. anyway.. passed the bar I mean.. is that.. okay..?.."
... dialogue / monologue for Ahania Ridal's "Nightingale Mist II".. written by Scott Snyder-2 for Ahania Ridal's Batman comic book.. to be credited to / under the name "Ahania Ridal".. Scott Snyder-2 writing as Ahania Ridal..
.. medusa frank ... zoom medusa.. connie_nielson.org... petera_luke.net... winona_horowitz_ryder.com....
No comments:
Post a Comment