Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Batman Dream of Eale .. by Tim burton..

Bruce Wayne: ..".. the Winoka labs.. I am safeguarding the privacy of the Winoka labs of Gotham by insisting on my absence their.. Batman.. has the darkening shadow of a false absent legacy.. it is a dark shadow over Gotham that the Batman legacy is.. and it is a Batman shadow that becomes falser and falser.. I never had a villain named "False-Face"... that was Dick Tracy I believe who had that villain.."

Alfred: ..".. ahh.. but Bruce.. you have Two-face.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. and Two-Face believes in the children of the universe... and I will now .. Alfred.. I feel so fatigued.. so tired.. so physiologically fatigued.. like being Batman is like drinking some really bad coffee laced with tranquilizers.. I feel that my avowed Batman war against crime is a war against the Children of the universe of Gotham.."

Alfred: ..".. ahh.. master bruce.. no reason that you can't take time off from being Batman.. go back to being Bruce full-time again.. Vikkie.. Vikkie Vale always wanted that.. she always wanted you to have a peaceful, restful life, Bruce... Vikkie wanted you to be Bruce Wayne 24/7.. Vikkie Vale wanted you to stop being Batman and to do a world of good for Gotham as Bruce Wayne.. yes.. as Bruce Wayne..."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. yes.. and I always felt.. I always agreed with Vikkie that Batman was a childish dream, a sick, childish dream.."

Alfred: ..".. ahh.. did Vikkie really say that..?.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. I remember very much liking everything she told me about stopping being Batman and being Bruce Wayne from now on.. only Bruce Wayne.. she told me I could accomplish more as Bruce Wayne.. just as Bruce Wayne.. than I could as Batman.."

scene for "Batman Dream of Eale".. written for.. Val Kilmer.. scene written by Scott Snyder..

zoom medusa zu Val Kilmar und zu  Winona Ryder...

No comments:

Post a Comment