Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Mystique transforms into Ewen Bremer...

Mystique: .. ".. I am going to transform into Ewen Bremer now.."

Mystique transforms into Ewen Bremer..

Mystique, now looking just like Ewen Bremer: ..".. Soh.. eits lak.. wie got do laidies in do broatherhood.. end eits loik wei .. okay.. I'm having trouble with the Scottish accent so I'll speak in ny natural American accent.. I think it's all relative who we are.. We are brothers and sisters in the war for and against mutants.. mutant brotherhood meet mutant sisterhood.. it's all a Mutant Circus.. I'm clean of the whistle drug habit.. I am no longer a Manson girl.. I am now a Manson man.. I am now.. the man.. who was known historically as none other .. than

                                                                ... TEX WATSON..

                                                                          it is who I always was.. .."

script by Scott Snyder.. for Scorcese's "The Uncanny x-men"..

zoom medusa..

No comments:

Post a Comment