Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Magneto...

Erik Magnus: ..".. I am going to read out the names of random chemicals.. acetylcholamine.. phenositotidonalwhatsis... uh.. pyruvate... uh.. neon argus and krypton.. no those are elements.. a noble gas is at the end column of the periodic table.. helium, zinc, carbon, silver, acetylcholamine, potassium which is K, and Sodium which is Na.. I already knew most of this in high school and I've been mentioning elements which I don't think are considered chemicals.. but I am trying to build a chemical bridge to a rainbow river and call it Genosha.. a mutant paradise.. for a silly weather and climate control.. Victor Trudeau the grandson of Justin is coming in seventy years to be Prime Minister finally of America.. and by that time we should finally have started fighting the good fight fighting the drug war and fighting it with biochemical agents.. the Drug War is so Vicious with a Capital V that only biological weapons will work in the Drug War which I begin now to singlehandedly wage.. I'm not sure if my magnetic powers have much to do with chemistry or with biological weapons but perhaps yes indeedy my magnetic powers should be exhaustively, intricately enmeshed in nanotechnology.. you could even say my magnetic powers are the very fractal growth and influence of nanotechnology.. if only I could find someone who had chemical influence with plantlife I could bring this warfare into the Tavistock Microsoft agricultural warfare sphere of learning.. this is a bell curve for a true Drug War Villainy.. oh oh why spell Drug with a big thick Dhee.. why oh why oh wy wy wy.. it is a wan hopeless drug war.. but I am going to go down kickin'.. at least Reagan started it.. after Nixon focused on nothing but fucking rehabilitative measures.. I don't believe in rehabilitating drug mutants, unlike Nixon, I intend to use them as teenage child soldiers in a magnetic drug war fought with good old electricity, which also has something to do with Magnetism.. of which I am studying to be a master of the mystic arts of.."

Magneto monologue written in whole by Scott Snyder for Daniel Day Lewis to play this Magneto in Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. com.. not.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. Montgomery.. Sascha_Renzscha_Montgomery.org.. com.. rom.. com. r.om.. Montcalm.. calm.. rom.. com.. net..

No comments:

Post a Comment