Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

.. Savannah Samson is Rogue in the Uncanny X-men...

Savannah Samson / Rogue: ..".. the licentious curve of my motives entire for a world of mutant crime romantic.. for I always found crime romantic when I belong to the brotherhood and I always felt with a chill that Mystique wanted to make legal crime romantic like a black ebony romantic legal crime force which she wanted to begin.. and I felt I had to scoot from the Brotherhood before it became a kind of sculptural romance of legal crime as was Mystique devilbane agenda from the foremost founding of the Brotherhood Evil Mutant League.."..

Charles Xavier: ..".. ahh.. well.. Rogue .. I'm sorry to crack the wind of a poor phrase.. but you've expressed yourself very well and articulately.. you won't have to go back to the Brotherhood.. I've talked to Moira MacTaggart and it's all settled.. you are an official X-man now Rogue.. and you belong now.. hah.. to an Uncanny Brotherhood.."

Rogue: ..".. I am so gratified to be of service to the cause of Mutant X-factor.."

Charles Xavier: ..".. ahh.. yes.. Scott wants to start X-factor doesn't he.. I'll talk to him about you being an original founding member of X-factor once the project is underway.."

scene written for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men" for Patrick Stewart and Savannah Samson .. scene written for both actors by Scott Snyder.. the second writer to dictate comic books under the name Scott Snyder.. Batman comic books.. Scott Snyder "2".. aka Hanno Raudsepp...

zoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment