Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Nicole Kidman is Ms. America in "Captain America"....

Ms. America: ..".. the neanthredal American swastika is what I am fighting for I will always it is they the Americans who are the Nazi's and NOT.. and NOT the Germans who are.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. I've got to stop her.. before she says something wrong.."

Ms. America: ..".. the nazz.. I've got to stop the nazz.. but the nazz is.. Native Americans .. and I truly believe it was always the Native Americans who were the true Nazi's.."..

Steve Rogers: ..".. I've got to explain to her. .that she's actually wrong on that score.."

Ms. America: .."... Nazi's .. Nazi's EVERYWHERE.. everywhere except Germany.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. I know many German Jews.. Ms. America.. many, many.. wait.. that is belaboring an obvious point to the point of offensiveness.. I mean.. duh.. like we know their are German Jews.. I mean.. argh.. i'm just panicking.. I'm fighting oppression not the Germans.."

Ms. America: ..".. Whaaaatt?.. Steve.. Rogers.. you are not fighting the true Germans.. but I know you are a brave man.. and a good man.. too.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. I knew a man who called himself the Doctor of the Damned.. he served as a Doctor in a .. a Nazi training prison camp?.. he befriended pickpockets who.. I don' get it.. they said the Nazi's cut the fingers off of pickpockets.."..

Ms. America: ..".. they.. they tried to do that to me.. but.. but the bone is too strong.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. the Doctor of the Damned also befriended white-collar criminals who he said were more serious in the ..heh.. let's say the crime department.. than mere blue-collar pickpockets.. but them.. he said the queerest thing.. that the Nazi's let the prisoners run the camps .. and that when the criminals and the political prisoners ran the camps, all their instincts for lawlessness unleashed an epidemic of violence upon the camps.. I thought.. I don't get it.. I always thought the Doctor of the Damned.. LIKED the criminal element and only made friends with them.... I just.. I just didn't get it.."

Ms. America: ..".. I.. I do Steve.. I do.. I think.. I was him.."

script for "Captain America" written by Scott Snyder - 2

zoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment