Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Rainbow Mist Panda's Jean Grey and Nude Francesca Lodo's Nude Orora in a scene written for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

Jean Grey is drinking coffee.. Orora is in a white bathrobe.. Orora just got out of the shower..

Jean Grey: .. .. " .. this coffee isn't bad.. I put wild ginger in it.."

Orora winces as if the wince of her eyes is a shriek..

Orora: ..".. ahh... yes.. ginger spice.. cinnamon.."

Jean Grey: ..".. we've got an assignment soon.. you better get some clothes on .. Orora.."

Orora: .. - softly - ..".. okay..".. Orora removes her bathrobe and she Orora is nude..

Jean Grey: ..".. Kaff!!!.. Kaff!!.. Orora for GOD's sake.. this has gotta stop.."

Nude Orora: ..".. what?.. it is my African body .. an ebony African wild ginger spice body I have and it is from Africa.. "

Jean Grey: ..".. South Africa?.."

Nude Orora: ..".. No!.. no..i'm sorry.. very much yes.. I'm from.. I'm from.. aghhghh.. Jean.. Jean.. I was born .. I was birthed in South Africa.. my land of nativity.."

Jean Grey: ..".. did you have any boyfriends in South Africa.."

Nude Orora: ..".. No!.. There are no boys in South Africa.."

Jean Grey: ..".. what?.. how can their be.. no.."

Nude Orora: ..".. enough, Jean!.. I am your leader and YOU Jean are my strict subordinate and you will talk to me when you are talked to by me  .. NOT before.. talk Jean when you are spoken to .. by your leader Nude Orora.."

Jean Grey: .. - smiles - ".. heh.. so you're my nude leader.."

Nude Orora: ..".. No!.. I am nude Orora your leader and your WILL be reprimanded by me, Jean, if your speak out of turn or without being asked to speak by me first, Jean Grey.. you must become worthy of the name Grey first Jean and right now you are hopelessly, haplessly, woefully unworthy and and and undeserving of the name Grey.. "

Jean Grey: ..". Orora.. what?.."

zoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment