Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Nicole Kidman is Dr. Chase Meridian in "Batman: dream of eale.."..

Dr. Chase Meridian: ..".. so.. sorry .. Bruce.. I won't say.. so.. Bruce.. Bruce .. let's go to a coffee shop.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. if you don't mind.. doctor chase.. I actually .. by an odd Bruce quirk.. prefer.. the psychiatrists office for the moment.. let's go to a coffee shop.. ah.. yes.. how about after the meeting.."

Dr. Chase Meridian: .."... of.. as you wish.. Bruce.. ah.. it's .. i'm sorry .. do you mind if I talk about my Bat-obsession.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. you know.. in Gotham.. I always feel Bruce Wayne does not have enough to do with Batman.."

Dr. Chase Meridian: ..".. maybe that's the way it's meant to be.. Bruce.. I want to talk about Jungian symbols but I fail to find the Bat in Jungian dream symbology... I find gold, the sun, a professor, rainbows, rainbow bridges.. I think.. nymphs or mermaids.. but no Bats .. in the writing of Jung.. of Carl Gustav Jung.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. yes.. you know.. I've.. actually.. read a bit of Jung myself.."

Dr. Chase Meridian: ..". I spent many years reading Jung.. Freud.. could never read Freud.. but I read Jung voraciously.."

Bruce Wayne: .."... I finally started reading Freud.. sorry.. sorry.."

Dr. Chase Meridian: ..".. I know Freud wrote about Shakespeare and Michelangelo and things akin to the Witch's Sabbath.. He wrote an essay on Macbeth.. "

Bruce Wayne: ..".. ah.. yes.. I have an anthology of his essays on those topics actually .. interestingly enough.."

Dr. Chase Meridian: .."..

scene for Batman Dream of Eale written by Scott Snyder..

zoom medusa zu Nicole Kidman und zu Victoria Hill und zu Val Kilmar.. meusdeus.org..

No comments:

Post a Comment