Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Drake Augustyn is a man named John Black on DOOL.. by.. JER?.. by JER? .. is his named JER?.. or was it differetn?//

John Black is at a business meeting..

John Black: ..".. sooo .. I hope you don't mind if I smoke this day-old cigar... it is a true business cigar and I dip it in 98% alcohol per litre fruit concoction to give it a fruit basket mango cigar aroma.. I then throw away the rest of the drink ashes and all.."

board member: ..".. ugh.. john.. please.."

John Black: ...".. sorry.. ol' board joe. .too much information.. to much information.. I just want to tell you I only drink pineapple rock cigars.. and we're trying to come up with ice cream flavours for new ice cream branks at Black enterprises.."

Board member: ..".. ahh.. yes new ice cream flavours.."

John Black: ..".. soo.. off the top of my head.. gingerbread ice cream.. pumpkin spice ice cream.. marguerite red velvet ice cream.."

board member: ...".. alcoholic drinks in ice cream?.. i'm not sure.."

John Black:.. ".. think big and 2% alcoholic ladies and gents.. ahh.. ahh.. rice pudding ice cream.. cinnamon raison rice pudding spice ice cream.. how do any of these flavours strike you.."

board member: ..".. well.. john we'll take it into consideration.."

John Black: ..".. oahhh... I feel already like becoming an ice-cream manufacturer entrepreneur..."

script by Scott Snyder for DOOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment