Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Robert Downey Junior is in "Captain America"...

Tony Stark: .,,"... I will always be surprised.. Steve.. Rogers.. and you.. your return didn't surprise me.. I was expecting it.. I didn't do the preparation for your arrival I was supposed to do though.. I wa too busy.. to busy.. with an American work-ethic.. "

Steve Rogers: ..".. I've spent my whole career as a World War II war-hero battling tooth and nail against the American Work ethic.. ever since I read "Death of a Salesman"..

Tony Stark: .. ".. ahh... yes.. Arthur Miller wrote "Death of a Salesman" in the nineteen-fifties didn't he.. back when Jack Kennedy was a Senator in American congress.. still a Senator then I believe.. poor ol' Joe Kennedy.. methinks.. methinks I see my father.. and the wily Robert F. Kennedy .. He was the natural leader to take on the Hollywood Mafia.. which Mario Puzo when he wrote about Hollywood early in his book, "The Godfather"... I know Mario Puzo wanted to write a whole novel about the Hollywood Mafia... I think.. sorry.. sorry.. sorry.. I think he mentioned an older girl who had been victimized more than .. than.. ahh.. what is her first name.. her last two names .. are.. Bennet Ramsey.. Jon Bennet Ramsey?.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. Got to read the Godfather.. got to read the godfather.."

Tony Stark: ..".. I had to put it down when I read it.. when I was older.. when.. yeah... just.. yeah.. "

Steve Rogers: ..".. Tony.. I've got to .. to.."

Tony Stark: ..".. you okay.. Steve?.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. just got out of the ice.. about only no more I believe than forty minutes ago.. maybe forty-five.."

Tony Stark: .."... I'll make some Earl Grey Tea.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. It's okay.. my metabolisms good.. I'll stop at the nearby Subway Restaurant for a Hazelnut Coffee.. or Seattle Breakfast Blend.. don't worry.. Tony.. heh.. you told me to avoid the French Vanilla... maybe.. maybe I'll try it.. someday.."

Tony Stark: ..".. okay.. steve.. okay.. here.. I'll get you a labtop.. it'll fit inside this green satchel.."

Steve Rogers: .." .. no bother.. no worries.. I won't be needing the labtop.. their's a computer terminal to the apartment complex I'm going to.. a lot of nice elderly people reside in that apartment complex.."

Tony Stark: ..".. hey .. a computer terminal haven't seen one of those.. in a long time.. a long time.."

Steve Rogers: .."... ahah.. ahah.. ahah.. i'm off.. tony.."

Tony Stark: ..".. Steve .. wait.. take me with you.. I can't.. these stuffy spacious garden villa corporate offices.. they have too many damn windows these garden villa's corporate offices.. too much air gets in.. the air all the air crowds me makes the interior climate too stuffy.. wait.. steve.. "

Steve Rogers leaves the army tent..

Tony Stark: ..".. Steve.. I could swear we're in Siberia..."

Steve Rogers: ..".. I know that's where we are.."

Tony Stark: ..".. It's all .. not good Steve.. Steve.. I don't understand the world I'm in .. but I want to help.. and.. I've got networking corporations.. networking entrepreneurships.. I network, Steve, it's how I made my billion dollar fortune.. by networking.. I started at the ground-floor.. at non-profit organizations.. so I'd have something.. anything.. to put on my job resume.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. we will always be heartful allies.. tony .. I can't fight this war without you...".. Steve is limping like Richard of Gloucester.. he walks off across the snowy wastes and is walking with a Richard of Gloucester limp toward the camera.. Tony Stark is by the army tent in the background..

Tony Stark: ..".. Steve.. my corporations.. my billion dollar industry and million dollar independent businesses.. It's yours Steve.. it's all yours.. they're all 100% .. 1000% at your disposal.. wait.. I'm drawing contracts.. you wrote your signature on ten .. on eleven papers .. blank papers... I've got eleven of your signatures.. twelve.. sorry .. just eleven.. sorry.. I've got your signatures on eleven contracts.. you own eleven million dollar corporations now Steve.. Steve.. he can't hear me.. You can't fight this war alone, Steve.."

Steve Rogers: ..".. Watch me!..".. Steve Rogers continues walking toward the camera..

screenplay written by Scott Snyder aka Victoria James Hill copyright copywright @.. zoom mde

zoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment