Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

I'll try to write an emma frost soliquy for Zach Hemsey' theme / melody "Soothsayer"...

emma frost: ..".. the snow of dust is my soul not wet yet a teardrop grain for my grain of soul is a tear in my eye and is the fall of heavy obnoxious rain.. for the rainfall makes my costume wet and this is very obnoxious of the rain.. I have hear people claim that rain is good for crops and for agriculture but I know this is absolute unadultured bullshit because I am emma frost and am much more intelligent than the foolhardy blackguards who claim such things.. rain stopped being a healthy phenomenon at least two decades ago.. I would say.. and the world would be better off if rainfalls became as extinct as the iguana dinosaur .. I feel like my costume is made of melting snowflakes caught in a frozen moment in time of their own dissipation.. a disappearing snowflake is the devilbane of my soul entire ready for it's purity a walk thru Hellfire.. a walk thru a fire a walk thru a Hellfire that I Abigail Williams Emma Frost could be guided thru a Hellfire walked thru a Hellfire like by John Proctor and then never woman no boody goody woman call me whore but I knew my answer.. I feel uncomfortable as the Amish Salem boys look at me and give me goody lewd looks from the boys.. they know their's a keyhole in my kiss.. and the lock of a door is the shoelaces of my boustiere like the shoelaces of a military boot which takes on twenty or thirty seconds or rather seven seconds maybe to tie.. I once had to mime putting on a boot for two minutes.. but found that it took less than ten seconds to tie the shoelaces of a real boot .. and I tried to do something Buster Keaton with this mime of putting on a boot.. and I severely injured myself.. so I had to quit the class.. the acting class after the first the very first class.. it was such an exciting class and I truly was devastated that I had to leave it after only one class.. "

monologue for Winona Ryder's Emmar Frost written by Scott Snyder.. for Scorcese's "The Uncanny  X-men"...

No comments:

Post a Comment