Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

another emma frost soliquy?...

emma frost: ..".. the razor like silk against my unafraid smiling face.. for their is no fear in my smile and their is a fir pine cone in my soul for their is a conifer in my soul and my clothes are deciduous.. and I feel a silk razor against my smile.. and my smile is porcelain jewel... and a jewel like no other is my shattered face silver reed like a whistling docket library.. like a shattered library is my face.. and I may never wear a mask but may wear a hood a breathing hood and a will bellows is my anchor windmills are my anchor for they bring turbulence to my ashes of self.. for I carry the ashes of myself as Nietzsche wrote and wept like emma to write it.. to carry the ashes of oneself is something pure burned in less than Hellfire.. and Hellfire burns the ashes into silk.. into something.. China.."...

monologue for emma frost written by Scott Snyder.. for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

No comments:

Post a Comment