Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

"The Uncanny x-men" screenplay...

movie producer: ..".. they can't do the New Mutants movie.."..

Magneto: ..".. and .. I will be the White King of the Hellfire Club... even if.. he was always someone else... someone else.. someone else.. I will still be a White King.."

Madelaine Pryor: ..".. and Erik.. I will be the Black King and wipe away this annoying Wendy Elroy from the face of the chessboard.. she is no true Black King to me.."..

Magneto: ..".. no.. I daresay she is not.. but if their are already is a Black Queen .. no .. I see what you mean .. Madelaine.. you need to be an insider with Hellfire.. as I have been ever since Auschwitz became my permanent suburban home..."

Madelaine Pryor: ..".. I will replace the Black King on the Chessboard and be a true Queen of Chess.. a true HellQueen I will be when I become Black King of the Hellfire Club..."

Wendy McElroy, the Black Queen: ..".. Who is Donald Pierce.."

Magneto: .." .. A victim of a truly brutal French Revolution gang-war gioullitine.. he.. Donald Pierce was beheaded in a fight with the Black king.. with Sebastian Shaw.. "

The Black Queen: .. ".. what... what.. what.. but Donald Pierce is such a nice man.. he runs a comic book shop.. I bought many comic books from him and he was always so friendly to me and called me by my first name.. Wendy.. "

Magneto: ..".. Sebastian Shaw is the Darkest of us.."

The Black Queen: ..".. what?.."..


Angelina Jolie is Madelaine Pryor

Daniel Day Lewis is Magneto...

Kiera Knightly is the Black Queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment