Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

"The Uncanny X-men" screenplay...

Madeline Pryor: .. ".. Wendy.. ahh.. no.. it's Mystique.. I thought you were Wendy.."..

Mystique: ..".. my name IS Wendy.. I breath easily the name Wendy.. I breath life into the world and the world therefore owes me a debt of breathing easy.."

Madeline Pryor: ..".. I .. I can't stop hyperventilating.. is that because of you.. Mystique.."..

Mystique: ..".. I can't be blamed for anything involving the air.."...

Madeline Pryor: ..".. I feel the autumn renegade indian summer on my hindu black-red inkenstink Japanese skin.. is this air not to be blamed on you either.. Mystique.."

Magneto arrives..

Magneto: ..".. ahh.. I still aim to be on intimate terms with Hellfire.. I've been to Auschwitz and therefore my next step is Hellfire.."

Madeline Pryor: ..".. where gnomes and goblins and razor-sharp wits of Elves reside.."

Madeline pryor's six year old daughter arrives..

Madeline Pryor: .. ".. ahh.. sweet lamb Maddie.. this is my daughter, Maddie.. Madeline junior.. Erik.."..

Magneto: ..- kneels over to Maddie - ..".. Maddie.. leave this place right away.. their are drunken people here.. drunken with alcohol.. I'm.. sorry.. Maddie.. I'm one of the drunken people myself telling you .. it's not safe here.. but I'm sober enough to tell you that.. but not smart enough I am not smart enough not to.. not to.. not to scare you in telling you to leave these people and this place.. An adult who tells that to a child is always scary.."

young six year old Maddie Pryor: .. ".. you're not scary to me.. Erik.. you explained everything.. I'll .. go..".. - she starts to leave the crimson-red cushioned drawing-room environment..

Madeline Pryor: ..".. Maddie.. where are you going... why are you leaving the age of innocence.."

Magneto: .. ". because.. Madeline senior.. she IS and innocent.. and we are adults and therefore are not innocent.. and therefore we have no place with her.."

Madeline Pryor: - her lip shivering -.. but.. I love her.. I love my little six year old daughter Maddie..

script scene written by Scott Snyder - 2.. for Scorcese's movie.. "the uncanny x-men"...

No comments:

Post a Comment