Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Mikey Jerome is Steve Rogers..

Steve Rogers: ... ".. I am the flame of the American soul.. and.. what..?.. who are you.."

My name is.. I am.. The Vigil.. but you can call me Justin "Bucky" Rumaindo.. for Justin Rumanian.. Romando.. Ramaindo... even I forget how to pronounce and spell my last name..

Steve Rogers: .. ".. what do you want.. Justin.."

Bucky: ..".. I am the Vigil.. and I will tell you.. America should NEVER have gotten involved in the second world war.."

Steve Rogers: - quietly - .. ".. what?.."

Bucky: ..".. You do not understand .. i'm sorry.. steve.. you do not understand an iota of the history you were a part of.. you were too much of an inside man to the Great thirty year war.. but you may not remember you fought even more fiercely in World War I.. whether America should have gotten involved in THAT war.. is anyone's guess.. it's up in the cards.."

Steve Rogers: .. ".. hey .. so .. bucky-wookie.. how's twicks.."

Bucky: ..".. Their is a spiral war around the war you were in.. you were in World War 2 in the narrow part of the hourglass spiral.. but the a and the b parameters of the integral area polar portions of the Hourglass.. these .. the a.. and the b.. Steve.. remain a black abyss mystery to you.. you do not understand the war you were part of.. Steve.. sorry.."

Steve Rogers: ...".. what?.. Bucky.. don't.. just.. don't.. I.. do.."

Bucky: ..".. The Red Skull was right about too many things.."

screenplay for "Captain America" written by Scott Snyder for the Donaldson / Van Tiers directorial team..

zoom medusa..

No comments:

Post a Comment