Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Rogue .. in the Uncanny X-men.. God Bless...

Rogue: ... ".. I am a boy in soul.. for I was once a boy and because I was a boy I was given only one name.. Rogue... and ever since then I've loved boys.. sexually.. ever since I was given the name Rogue because I was a boy I've had a sexual love for boys... and I want to be free of the horrible, horrible, grinding debt this sexual love for boys I have puts me into.. I want to be free of debt.. I want to be free of debt.. I want to be free of debt.... I want men to be icons of female sensations .. I want to only feel female sensations for iconic men who are happy to be iconic for me and to put me free of debt.. I want to feel sensations for men.. but the thing is.. I think it is by giving me visual sensations that men will feel most REAL themselves.. that it is by giving me visual sensations that men will feel themselves harder, more solid, more sculptural, more.. spirit.. I want men to be spirit.. I want men to be free in spirit.. I want men to be free in spirit.. I want men to be spirit.. I want men to be spirit and to be free in spirit so they can be visual sensations for myself.. Rogue.. I.. myself.. Rogue.. a visual sensation women who loves men who are spirit... men who are free spiritual.. beings.. in the sense of the Ancient Olympics.."

monologue for Rogue.. played by Savannah Samson.. written by Scott Snyder.. for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"..

zoom medusa..

No comments:

Post a Comment