Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Mystique..

Mystique: ..".. I believe in a ruby ocean tide .. and this is how I metamorphisize into various animals and humans done in my days of nature.. a natural harvest of metamorphises this is.. by the way.. I just discovered I have a new mutant power I always had that I didn't know existed.. in my genetic make-up.. I can metamorphisize into.. water.. no prison can hold me.. unless a prison can hold water.. maybe if they put me in a pail and don't tip it over I wouldn't be able to escape from that and it would be a prison .. maybe I could metamorphisize into a teddy bear and then maybe into a koala bear and crawl out of the pail.. yes .. no prison can hold Mystique.."..

Mystique monologue written by Scott Snyder.. for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. rom..

No comments:

Post a Comment