Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

.. emma frost..

emma frost: ..".. the pubis of black ebony which creases my soul like a graceful fold of heaven.. this is the strange darkness of my consciousness.. I am a strange dark woman.. I know my own grace.. I will always carve my soul by contours of grace and harmony and therefore know self-sculpture.. I read an anthology of essays on Marshall McCluhan which said that soap opera's had sculptural qualities.. and those sculptural qualities are perhaps my melodrama consciousness.. my stereotypical soap-opera consciousness.. my proto-typical ancient cave-woman of melodrama a Victorian cave-woman dress I wear like a white wedding day.. where was I.. I hope I'm not being pretensious by quoting an essay on the media-anylist Marshall McCluhan.."

.. monologue for Winona Ryder's "emma frost" written by Scott Snyder for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a... ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. com.. not.. rom..

No comments:

Post a Comment