Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

.. a note / message from Hanno Raudsepp aka Scott Snyder...

.. a may need to meet Winona Ryder sooner rather than later in Trenton.. I think she may need my help with .. I don't know.. I could maybe help her read Finnegans Wake by James Joyce and The Golden Bowl by Henry James I could definitely help her with the pronounce intonation of that book.. and of "The Wings of the Dover".. and definitely I could help Winona Ryder with the conviction-intonation and rhythms vocal rhythms of reading "The Ambassadors" by Henry James.. She'd.. I don't know.. I think she may need my help to read these books by Henry James out loud to help her vocalize her acting of the role of Emma Frost.. if Scorcese is indeed on board as Director of "The Uncanny X-men".. and if he's using my script.. also .. I think Winona Ryder would definitely need my help reading out loud the "Shakespeare discussion" chapter of James Joyce's "Ulysses".. and I think Winona Ryder would need to do a consummate reading of Stephan Daedeles's monologue.. which she can.. probably needing my help with it.. that she could do a consummate reading of Stephan Daedeles's Shakespeare monologue in "Ulysses" by James Joyce.. she'd need to be able to speak that Stephan Daedeles Shakespeare monologue to be able to play emma frost The White Queen of the Hellfire Club at the level she would ask her own competence.. in hopefully what would be Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men".. starring.. still.. hopefully against hope.. Daniel Day Lewis.. as Eric Magnus.. aka Magneto....

No comments:

Post a Comment