Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The last hour or last half hour of "The Uncanny X-men 3: the Phoenix Project"...

Eric Magnus: ..".. I failed Jean, good and proper like a right Bastard Magneto.  It was my pledge since my birth as a mutant to save the life of Jean Grey and I failed.. I wasn't going to think of the billions of people on the planets she annihilated.. I wasn't- what?..

Orora: ..".. It's okay.. of course you were.. of course you were going to think.. Eric.. of Orora's life against the lives of billions of people.."

Eric Magnus: ..".. what?.. Orora's life.. but.."

Orora: ..".. oh.. Eric.. I said Orora.. I was going to say.. to say.. to say.. I can't.. I can't.. "

Eric Magnus: .." .. Her name was Jean..- what?.. Orora..?.."

Orora: ...".. her name was John Firestar.. John Sunfire.. John Proudstar?.. ahh.. I remember the names of team.. member - what?.."

Eric Magnus: .. ".. Yes.  Orora.  It is time to forget now..."..

zoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment