Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Kiersten Dunst is Firestar in "The Uncanny x-men"...

Firestar: ... ".. uh .. ah.. ah.. ah.. am I in the right place.."

The White Queen (emma frost) : ..".. oh oh.. yes yes my gentle sweet fire-lamb yes you are.. please come in .. it's like a homeschooling school I run here and I think you'll do .. just fine here.."

Firestar: ..".. ah.. ah... thank you.. ahh.. your name tag says emma.."

The White Queen: - quickly rips off her name tag - .. ".. ahh.. sorry.. sorry.. yes please call me by my first name em.. em.. auntie em.. my name is emerika.. or emerit.. ah.. yes.. my name is emerit.. emerit blaze is my name.. my first name is emerit.. if you called me miss blaze I'd look behind me to see if your were addressing my mother.. first-name basis with the teachers all the way here at my school for.. hehheheh.. for delinquent mutants.. I was a juvenile delinquent when I was a teenage female student before I discovered I had super-powers.. I was became a juvenile delinquent at twelve almost eleven years of age and it heralded my future course into becoming a supervillainess.. one of the greatest supervillainesses in the Uncanny X-men history.. THE WHITE QUEEN!!.. I can fly too.. it's really nifty.. but you can learn everything you can learn from me in a few weeks .. in four weeks I'll teach you everything I know.. and then you can join Xavier.... you can join Xavier's .. Professor X's team.. ahh.. mutants.. what a funny little cough.."

Firestar: .. ahh.. thanks .. emerit blaze.. your nifty.. ahh.. yeah... oh WOW.. you're the WHITE QUEEN.. I saw you flying in the air on CNN.. can I have your autograph.."

The White Queen: .. ".. by all means.. oh wait.. sorry.. I've got some paper in my pocket.. do you mind if it's folded.. sorry.. okay " - the white queen writes her name - ".. sorry for just scribbling my name.. sorry for the messy handwriting.. "

Firestar: ..".. okay.. thanks.. ahh.. "emma frost"... what?..."

The White Queen: ..".. WHAT??!!.. oh sorry.. emma frost is my nickname.. it's my other supervillainess name.. I have two count e'm two supervillain names.. the white queen and emma frost.. but heheh.. my real name is emeryt blaze.."...

scene written by Scott Snyder for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

No comments:

Post a Comment