Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Magneto's very last scene in the Uncanny X-men 1 by Scorcese..

emma frost: .."... Mahagneheto.. Mahagheto.. my astral phantom self is here... and perhaps I am now what I was always meant to be a phantom.. a phantom .. a naked phantom who always mutilated herself by her embryonic artemis like shrieks of terror of her own terror of being sexually assaulted and her terror that she will fail to prevent young men from being sexually assaulted naked emma frost is a naked phantom naked emma phantom naked who does this self-shrieking in terror.. I am a shrieking naked phantom emma naked.. Magneto... maybe it was me .. emma frost who destroyed that Aircraft carrier with all hands on deck with all one thousand men, women and children on deck.. maybe it was never you.. maybe it was me.. because when I knew their were children on board from seeing it on English Al-Jazeera I knew it had to be me emma frost who had destroyed and sunken that populated aircraft carrier and not you Erik Magnus not you Magneto.. because you never kill you never murder children and I do because my name is emma and because my name is frost and because I am a nude murderous beauty and because I am The Killers... (Winona Ryder can finish writing, dictating, improvising, verbalizing or writing or typing or improvising the monologue.. for the astral phantom self of emma frost as she is by Magneto's bedside like a white-colour silhouette of Krista Allen in an intergalactic Emmanuelle episode...)..."..

monologue written for winona ryuder by ryder by scot Snyder yy ryder Snyder...

zoom medusa..

No comments:

Post a Comment