Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Kraven the Hunter and Winona Ryder's "Black Widow" in Spider Man 4...

Kraven: - Kraven is in a black tuxedo and black bow-tie -  :  ..".. Svetlana.. Sonia Svetlana .. what a gentle name of morning milk.. I'm sorry... was that a nice thing to say.. Sonia.."

Black Widow: ..".. oh very.. nice indeed.. Alexander Nevski.. that is your name.. isn't it.."

Kraven: ..".. yes.. Alexander Nevski.. a name I haven't heard in a long.. wait.. I remember.. my name.. it IS Alexander Nevski.. how did you.. Svetlana.. remind me of a name I had forgotten since I was a child.. when I was condemned to death as a child I .. forgot.. my name.. was Alexander Nevski.. were you.. their... Sonia.. Svetlana.."

Black Widow: ..".. I was the baby in the corner of the room I believe.. you gave me a look I remember from my Russian baby-days.."

Kraven: ..".. I remember from my childhood that Russia is a chess-board of Russian palaces.. and we do much walking Russia.. and walking the steps of walking is a part of Fractal Growth theory.. I am interested in Russian Fractals.. in what a uniquely Russian Fractal is.. "

Black Widow: ..".. perhaps a Russian Fractal is me.. to quote Henry James.. I am Black Widow, perpetually within the darkening shadow of a false position.. in Russia.. in Russia.. in Russia.."

Kraven: ..".. Marx wrote that a specter was Haunting Europe... the spectre of Communism.."

Black Widow: .." .. Hah.. ours by comunismusisnim.. his by usucapture.. a gun I speak of .. a gun his by usucapture.."

An Agent walks to the table the summer table their at..

The Agent: .. I beg your pardon.. Miss Sonia Svetlana.. did you mention a gun...

Sonia Svetlana Black Widow: a-

Kraven: .." .. she's a gun-widow.. A Russian Bride.. she works for Elena Petrovna and Elena Petrovna insists that Russian Brides have guns.. I was supposed to supply her with a gun.. I know Art Smasch.."

The Agent: .. ".. she can't have a gun.. "

Kraven: ..".. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. she'll have my ticket then.. it's a Russian passport.."

The Agent grabs the passport gently..

The Agent: ..".. you are Alexander Nevski.."

Kraven: ..".. she's.. she's my sister.. Alexandra.."

The Agent: .. ".. ah.. she is Alexandra.. "

Another Agent: .. "... I have a message from the Rasputin subsidiary of Hydra.. about any woman named Alexandra.."

Kraven: ..".. see.. the name Alexandra is on the twenty-seventh page of the passport... I'll show you.. ahh.. sorry it's the fourteenth page.. here it is.. "

  .. (The name "Alexandra Nevski is indeed on the fourteenth page of the passport)

Kraven: ..".. I work for Elena Petrovna.. the Passport belongs to her.. Alexandra is the Russian Bride,"Sonia Svetlana".. she works for "Elenasmodels"..

The Agent: .. Ah.  Alexander Nevski.  Come with me.

Kraven: .. Sonia.. a name from imp literature. ah.. sorry.. I spoke out of turn..

The Hydra agent: .. ".. The name of Sonia is very well respected and esteemed still in Russia.. not gone out of fashion yet.. we are not their yet.. Alexander Nevski.. we will take Sonia Svetlana to the town of Sofia.. "

Kraven: ..".. I have a cab waiting for me.. she can take it.."

The Hydra agent: ..".. you may accompany her.. you will accompany Russian Bride Sonia Svetlana.. Here.. Here is two thousand dollars for her cab fare.. They tend to jiggle the price-counter... they alter the price of the cab-fare randomly.. it's a practice among cabbie's in Russia.. two thousand dollars for cab fare should be enough for her in Russia.."


screenplay written by Scott Snyder for Sam Raimi's "Spider Man 4"

Kraven the Hunter is Daniel Day Lewis..

Black Widow (Sonia Svetlana) is Winona Ryder sharing the role with Rainbow Mist Ryder.. they look almost exactly alike.. A L I K E ....

No comments:

Post a Comment