Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Nude Rogue of "the Uncanny x-men"...

Nude Rogue: .. ".. my cerebral temperature is a neuroelectricity which dynamites my bare bum nude to plummet my pendulum abdomen into plummeting bellyrogue sensations which pivot me dynamic thru the air like a catapulting boomerang slingblade shadow of wince.. I am ready to do the dawning of a summer's glow to be that optics of light in Gothic cathedral shadow.. for my air-catapulting cannonball powers are optics.. nothing but the angularity of optics.. I am like two quons in different parts of the universe simultaneously.. I occupy twelve, twenty or thirteen different coordinates in the air in the stratosphere simultaneously for my self-catapulting powers are the simultaneity of optics and I am pure trigonometry incarnate.. I am the plummeting dust quintessence of trigonometry .. why such a silly nude rogue.."

note: .. rogue is not actually nude in this scene.. she's wearing her present-day signature green jogging costume from the comic book "X-men: legacy"...


Charles Xavier:.. ".. ahh.. so rogue you have explained your super-powers so adroitly that you are truly the EXtra power in our X-men equation.. ahhh.. I've got to recruit Mystique one of these days sooner rather than later so she can put the "uncanny" into our "x-men" equation and we can truly be an "uncanny x-men".. ahh.. but we'll have to have Mystique on board as a fellow x-men for that.."..

Rogue: .. ".. hey wait... Charles .. I can go back to the Solar Lodge Commune and get her.. I'm sure Mystique would love to be a member of the X-men.. it'd be so great, so cool, Rogue and Mystique sister manson-girls side-by-side fellow holy vessels of extra mutant powers greater than us as fellow UnCANNY x-men.."..

this scene was written by Scott Snyder @Scott Snyder.. copyright Scott Snyder.. copywrite Scott Snyder.. with grave, serious, heartfelt apologies for all the copyright notices..

.. this above scene in it's entirety was written by Scott Snyder for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"..

Rogue: .. Savannah Samson sharing the role of Rogue with her mother, Natalie Oliveros in this scene.. flash-editing the two women together into a single identity, Rogue persona image of a single woman mutant X-man..

Charles Xavier:  Patrick Stewart..


zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. com.. not.. rom.. com.. rom.. com... rom.. com. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. Montgomery.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. com.. rom.. Sascha_Renzscha_Montgomery.org.. medusa.net.. medusa.org.. medusa.com... make_it_so... meusdeus...

No comments:

Post a Comment