Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Mystique...

Mystique: ..".. I have magic genes.. I am mistress of the magic mutant arts.. I am a magical mutant.. and these genetic mutant propensities for magic are infinite and kaleidoscopic.. Truth be told, I'm a walking kaleidoscope.. I'm also.. heh.. a talking kaleidoscope.. eei ei ei.. I talk kaleidoscopically.. like a page of Derrida... if I concentrate real hard I could transform into a single, type-printed page of Derrida's "Spectres of Marx".. published by.. Rutledge?.. is it.. I could also transform into a rottweiller Rutledge.. if I fell from off the top of an eighty-story skyscraper I could just transform into a hanglider and a bird and just glide silkily down to the ground.. I could even transform into a singult autumn leaf and do that.. if I had the patience to wait 'till I landed on the ground eighty-stories down.. this is as if I am a mermaid with legs.. yes.. that is exactly what a Mystique is.. so magical.. so magical.. a sirensong is my swan a throat culture beckons.."

Mystique monologue written by Scott Snyder for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"..

zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. org.. net.. com.. not.. rom.. Sascha_Renzscha_Montgomery.. rom..

No comments:

Post a Comment