Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gotham .. The comic book.. The script for the first page of "Gotham: the comic book" has finally arrived.. written by Scott Snyder...

Kathy Kane: ..”.. I am a child.. I was a child in the womb.. not a baby, a child.. I looked..heh.. like a chia pet when I was in the womb.. and then.. while I was in the womb.. looking like an alien who was one of the Greys.. I heard a voice.. it was my mother.. she said.. daughter, do you want some sliced havarti.. I'm going to have to abort this fetus.. having an abortion is not easy in this day and age.. I heard this when I still looked like one of the greys.. in the womb.. in the womb.. in the womb that was my tomb that a man with a moustache like Jim Gordon may have once talked about to Batman.. about a womb that became a tomb once the woman was shot dead.. - BLAM!..

The Joker – but he looks different, like a character out of Nijinsky or Victor Hugo.. : … The mother's dead.. She's evil.. I'm getting the baby out..

The Joker cuts open the woman's belly and takes out the fetus Kathy Kane who still looks like a grey alien as a fetus..

The Joker: .. - there .. there.. I've got you... I'm so sorry.. I'm bringing you to a womb tube from planet apocalips.. - The Joker brings the baby grey alien Kathy Kane to a tiny saddling cloth womb-tomb but there is pink amniotic fluid inside..

The Penguin: .. Wonder Woman in the next womb-tube crib.. Poison ivy's in the third womb-tube .. in the third.. the third... in the third .. crib.. I think she's my daugh-

The Joker: .. sshhhh...

A businessmen arrives..

The Joker: .. heheh.. you're bald.. it's okay.. i've got straggly, sickly green hair.. and aloepica …

The Businessman Lex Luthor: .. I talked to Capone, to Bugsy Malone.. their making Chicago a safe place to live.. Bugsy's got a teenage, black haired friend who has plans to become the next Bugsy.. he's got a grey hood and everything and a mystic motif.. he has his roots in Chicago.. but he's going somewhere special later.. a place their building right now that will be finished in 1940, 1941.. It's a small, nice town called.. Gotham..


Gotham issue #1

script: Scott Snyder

art: George Perez

colours: Alex Sinclair

inks: Dan Green

editor: Ann Nocenti

editor in chief: Dan Didio

Daniel Day Lewis is finally the Bill Finger Joker... Danny DeVito is finally the Bill Finger Penguin
Who is the Bill Finger Businessman Lex Luthor.. none other than.. Kevin Spacey...


zoom medusa zu JJ comics...

No comments:

Post a Comment