Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

French Johnny Depp is Black Tom Cassidy in Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

The Uncanny X-men 4: The Shi'ar Empire..

Black Tom Cassidy: ..".. Janet Van Dyne .. I think ... we've been too hard on the Wasp.. I think I may have nonchalantly worked with Magneto but the Lord knows when it could have happened.. I say.. I only use Super-Max cells when I incarcerate my opponents.."

The Wasp: ..- muttering in true muttering verse disconsolately - .. super-max.. super-max..

Black Tom Cassidey: ..".. they never put Rogue in a Super-max CIA cell.. they always put Rogue in a mediaeval dungeon.. I .. don't.. do that.. and Magneto would never have let me do that.. but Magneto will always say he let many, many, many other people do that..

The Wasp: ..".. the Rogue is my enemy because she's a renegade.. the x-men are renegade's and the abyss of time must know the true ending of the x-men gigantic rollercoaster an Andrew lord weber circus republic of crime.. Louis Napoleon no sorry Napoleon the third began a rather dull circus republic but I will bring the Circus to Gotham harvour ... an an amoeva war beckons the calling of dusks sheepish and the sheep will always forgive the butchers knife.. so Magneto.. will .. die?.. but .. I don't .. want .. that.. for I am still .. a mighty avenger for justice.. and justice does not kill.. "

Black Tom Cassidy: ..".. Janet Van Dyne.. perhaps the dyes of buttons and the ebony mixtures of crimson yellow-garments in the jelly ebony mixture chemical which makes up a plastic button of old ancient invisible era mediaeval dress.. see I have sometimes believed I am the true man Renee d'Anjou and that I counseled Jeanne d'arc.. and Jean Grey was a true modern Jeanne d'arque.. a firebrand woman was jean grey and Magneto is pledged like May Welland was pledged to respect a glance of a mere drawing-room woman from the corner of a drawing room for her betrothed husband Newland Archer... so is Magneto pledged to protect those accused of being witches even if they mature into true witches and Jean Grey once told me in confidance she believed she was a true witch.."

The Wasp: ..".. it's not about Magneto.. it's not about Magneto.. it's about Jean Grey destroying populated planets.. it's about the Phoenix.. I didn't want her dead for that but she Jean Grey did and she arranged her own execution but what if it was in fact a teleportation disguised as an execution.. perhaps Magneto magnetically with his electromagnetic powers rearranged the circuitry and nanotechnology of the execution chambers yes Magneto does nanotechnology.."

Black Tom Cassidy: - wait... - he closes the door - I did want to hear everything you wanted to explain to me Janet Van Dyne of the woolen dyes and buttons..

The Wasp: ..".. it was never about Magneto.. it was about the death of planets and the fact that the Pheonix was Jean Grey and that she destroyed whole planets populated by billions of people.. and perhaps it's that Magneto even in death is still loyal to her and is providing thereby sanctuary for the archeological remains of Jean Grey's soul and that is why we here of the Abwehr are pledged to assassinate Magneto.. as an Act of Vengeance.. and an Act of Vengeance.. an Act of Vengeance.."

Black Tom Cassidy: .. ".. what did you say Jean Grey.. imen.. Janet Van Dyne of the silks and dyes .. the Abwehr?.. you work for the Abwehr.. but I was a French spy who travelled like unto thru the labyrinth inside a jewel I travelled thru the endless corridors and networks of the Abwehr in the Nazi German era.. I'm being indiscreet right now but I don't mind being indiscreet.  I have always been a man of youthful or of aged indiscretion but always I've been a man of indiscretion.."

The Wasp: ..".. I am going to go into a berserker wild child wasp-child raging alcoholic rage-spin like I am unto a quon in motion.. I am a motion quon and Logan is not the only man or I am not the only wonan.. I mean Logan has his moments his periods of berserker rages and so do I .. so we may meet someday and do combat.. Logan and I.."

script by Scott Snyder .. @Snyder.. copyright Scott Snyder.. copywrite Snyder.. Scott.org..


zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. com... rom.. Montgomery.. Sascha Renzscha Montgomery.. org.. net.. com.. rom.. raja.rom...

No comments:

Post a Comment