Poison ivy: ..".. I am a gang-member and am going to question results... to contest results,., for it was always Oswald Cobblepot who was meant to be mayor.. and Carmine Falcone became Mayor of Gotham instead.. and I am not sure how safe I am now in this Gothan of Carmine Falcone.. for I had a dime-spindle-fee of a fee's worth penny.. and this is a brown button I click on the heel-sparkles of my hand.. as if my wrist had an ankle-watch.. and tell the time apace.. this is the wrong way to make a winnings.. and I am a silly wench ivy a wet ivy pond in the scrimmage of fortune's dune of ht the merry cuff of fortune .. a pinny spinny wheel a deal-a-making lice is the winnings.. you hit a lemons or a you hit a lice .. that is a sprocket-engine jockey-lever in a casino.. for I fear Carmine Falcone will make a deadly casino of Gotham.."
Winona Ryder is Poison ivy in Batman Dream of Eale..
Robert De niro is .. Carmine Falcone in the selfsame movie..?...
No comments:
Post a Comment