Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Winona Ryder is Loyolla in Star Wars: the nightmare womb of Dagobah...

Loyolla: ..".. this is the warf of the Force ocean like a galaxy nebula girl I am all ready for my to be a nymph lynx like a platypus-girl.. like a platypus-girl.. a rebus happy rubix soul girl who has the soul of a rubix cube.. of uncle rubik of poor uncle rubik (written of in Ibsen).. for I am Irene girl Loyolla.. I am a loyal Irene... and I am loyal to the Force.. to a Force Galaxy.."

Winona Ryder's dialogue for Loyolla might be in episode 9 instead.. in Star Wars episode 9.. rather than in Star Wars episode 8: the nightmare womb of Dagobah .. where Winona Ryder would have a small by insanely crucial role.. MistaG: ..".. a small but INSANELY crucial role in episode nine by Lucas..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment