Poison ivy: ..".. I be in the innings of remorse.. for my remorse is a ball game and I am the .. mets?.. is that a football game.. ?.."..
Poison ivy: ..".. and my remorse feels the soil sand grains of tincture of bell's the point co-ordinate of a bell is my love.. my bell is a love.. my bell is a love.. I love a bell.. I love a bell.. a good bell islington.."
Poison ivy: ..".. this is a rumblefish belly for my belly rumbles like a rumbling fish and the fish and loaves of Christ in the famous parable... did not know my belly for my belly is like Jonah's ship and Jonah's avocado and most of all... my belly is Johnah's Leviathon.. and my Belly was worshipped by Thomas Hobbes and the he wrote my belly politic.. he wrote the grain the sand of my politic pelly-belly and he wrote that when the bran of my belly was all that was left of the Leviathon politic .. it was me left as a Jew of Daniel Pearl's lore.. as a Jew of Daniel Pearl's lore.. a Jew of Daniel Pearl's lore and nothing else.. most of all.. I am a Jew ivy and a mustard grain seed.. this is so silly and so not me.."
.. written for Winona Ryder's Poison ivy Pamela Isley...
No comments:
Post a Comment