Winona Ryder: ..".. the lemmings of my mental skhyway.. are a sky lemming thought.. and my thoughts know the repetition of time's cuff warf.. and they my thoughts know the ocean crest marshes deep of the oceans cruel crawling foam .. the foam marshes of the ocean know my soul... and I am quoting porcelain proverbs wrapped in my silk breasths.. I am quoting beautifully now Issy Izzy from James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake.. for she spakes of her silk breasths.. and it is a silver mist lining of beautified porse prose.. oh Polonius.. oh it's okay.. for you find beautified prose is a thing of my grain self a vilest thing become itself in me to become my soul a Cleopatra.."..
Poison ivy: ..".. am I the ivy soul of Ruskin spoke of the vegetation which enwrapped mediaeval buildings and this vegetation mediaeval is mine soul enwarping the warp and woof textile of mediaeval architecture .. a mediaeval textile of archictures breathing bellows.. as if a textile hurricane was mediaeval architecture... and the many stone oof oothoon me soul is a stone and the soul that weeps when stricken is a James Joyce quote and is my soul a stone a weeping stone is my soul ivy as well.. for ivy weeps well and ivy seeps weeps ivy weeps like Jesus wept... for I am a crucified woman by the mass, I was about to say something, by the mass, what was I about to say.. something ivy .. something my speech ivy..."
Winona Ryder is Poison ivy in "Batman Dream of Eale.."
zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net.. com.. rom.. Montgomery.. meusdeus zoom medusa zu Harry Knowles.. a.. ain't it cool news.. org.. net... com.. rom.. comm... calm..
No comments:
Post a Comment